Do you need to do internships for you degree? ESN UPO is looking for an intern!
We offer an Erasmus Placement position for an university student to work in the field of administration/secretary. The internship would start whenever it is possible and would last for the desired time.
- Required Spanish level: B1
- Required English level: B1
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Management skills
- Office hours at ESN UPO
- Management support
- Translation of documents (both internal and external use)
- Creation of documents for the students
- Updating of the inventory and account book
- Participation in local activities and trips.
- Help exchange students and ESN UPO volunteers
- Use of social networks
What do we offer?
- Learning and improving Spanish speaking skills.
- Interdisciplinary, intercultural learning.
- An office inside the University (advisable to bring your own laptop)
- Meeting a lot of exchange students from different countries and ESN UPO volunteers.
- A wonderful city, being the capital of Andalucía, Seville: well-connected to many other andalusian cities and the rest of the mainland and and fantastic weather with a lot of activities to do.
If you are interested in, please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected]
To have more information, click here