Who are they?
SIELE is the Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española (International Service of Assessment of Spanish Language) which certifies electronically the command of the Spanish language proficiency for students and professionals. It is promoted by the Instituto Cervantes, the Universidad Autónoma de México, the Universidad de Salamanca and the Universidad de Buenos Aires. Furthermore, SIELE has more than 75 Associated Universities present in 21 countries in Latin America which cooperate in the research of Spanish language teaching, guarantee the quality of the content and contribute with innovative didactic material.
Telefónica Educación Digital is responsible for the development of the technology platform and its exclusive marketing worldwide.
Benefits for Erasmus students and ESN members
ESNcard holders will enjoy a 10% discount when paying for any SIELE exam.. Furthermore, they will have access to several contests, promotions and free exams raffles.
Thanks to SIELE, candidates can project their profiles worldwide as well as enhance it with regard to their future admission to training schemes from universities and selection process in companies.
Besides, SIELE’s features come with many benefits for the candidates:
- DIGITAL: With SIELE, everything is managed electronically (registration, reservation, notifications…).
- AGILE and FAST: You will receive your certification in a maximum of 3 weeks, where it will be available in your personal area.
- ADAPTABLE: You can choose the most comprehensive SIELE GLOBAL modality, or any of the 4 independent modalities.
- UNIFORM: It is pan-Hispanic and incorporates all the linguistic variations of the Spanish.
- FLEXIBLE: There are no pre-defined dates. The candidate chooses the day, time, place and exam modality.
How to book the exam enjoying the ESN discount
Click on the following link to buy the exam: https://siele.org/reservas.
Discount code: ESNCARD